Wednesday 10 May 2023

Valencian volunteers - 2nd battalion


This is the counterpart to the other unit of Valencians that I posted on Tuesday.  A "brigade" photo is below.  There's no much else to say that wasn't in my earlier post.  The jackets and berets were painted using the Foundry "Deep Blue 20" palette.  I like the poses of these figures, particularly the command figures (there's an excellent drummer with a bandaged head in the second row).  There's lots more FCW stuff coming up - more Carlist infantry, then Isabelino high command and cavalry.  Once that's all posted, I'll get up to date with the Paraguayan War.  After that, it will probably be time for some Frostgrave and 7-TV!     

20 figures. Painted November - December 2020.  Flag by Adolfo Ramos.





2 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

More Carlist loveliness! The Perry Carlist War range is cracking, some great and characterful figures in it.

David said...

Some grand painting on view there. Always sad that Phil pipped me to the FCW as the Perry range is lovely and the scale of games would suit my space.