Tuesday 20 September 2022

Returning shortly

My neglect of this blog has been utterly woeful, but I'm really hoping to kick-start it back to life this week.  There's no point in trying to explain the radio silence over the past (almost) year; work, family, even fading eyesight and associated issues all play their part.  But hopefully what I post from now on will still be of interest to some people and, like many wargaming bloggers, I will have the satisfaction of knowing that at least what I'm churning out will be on view on the internet, even if the toys themselves largely remain hidden away.  Some pics of recent things whilst I get organised again are below.  


Work completed but not blogged about covers: Warhammer 40K; Frostgrave; Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago; Gaslands; 25mm Gladiators; 7TV; First Carlist War; War of the Triple Alliance; ACW; Napoleon in Egypt; some AWI.  

  













9 comments:

Duke of Baylen said...

Good to see you back. The Carlist Wars figures were my highlight.
Stephen

Simon Teppett said...

So glad you plan to re-start the blog. Fingers crossed. Your work inspired my AWI army ��

David said...

Welcome back Giles! I always enjoy seeing your blog posts, especially your ACW troops of course!

Dog who drinks paint said...

I'm in no position to criticize people for any kind of hiatus, so I'll say: great to have another of your regular posts of spectacular painting.

I think the boys are good influence in getting you to expand the variety of subjects, but the WTA are my faves.

Baron von Wreckedoften said...

Good to see you back in the saddle, Giles! Hope this returns to being a regular thing.

Simon said...

AWI and 7TV are my interests, but I enjoy everything else as well!

valleyboy said...

Good to see you posting again Giles

Simon said...

Will you be returning?

airhead said...

Welcome back Giles, you have been missed.

All the best
Airhead